Hear what people have to say about exhibiting at Intermodal EXPO.
- meet face-to-face with the highest caliber of qualified attendees with buying power/influence in the intermodal industry
- showcase your product or service at the event with the largest gathering of professionals in the intermodal industry
- connect with your current customers and meet potential new ones
- meet with members of the trade press, including media sponsors JOC, American Journal of Transportation, American Shipper and Food Logistics
Not on our mailing list? Join now to receive EXPO exhibitor updates.
92% of attendees reported visiting the tradeshow floor
77% of attendees are buyers or influencers of intermodal product and service purchases
Companies that exhibit at this event are companies who market to buyers of intermodal transportation products and services, and may include: rail, motor and ocean carriers; 3PLs and IMCs; equipment manufacturers and lessors; marine terminals and port authorities; manufacturers of equipment components; freight forwarders and customs brokers; information technology providers; maintenance and repair vendors; and many more!
2019 FLOOR PLAN
The show floor has sold out the last three years – don’t wait, secure your space today!
A dedicated presentation area located in the Exhibit Hall, will be featured at Intermodal EXPO 2019. As an Exhibitor-only opportunity, we are pleased to offer you this special invitation to present a 15-minute educational session addressing how your product/service is solving a problem and benefiting the intermodal industry.
If you are interested in reserving a time slot, contact Edgar Martinez at 301-982-3400 x312 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis, so inquire early!
Additional Exhibit Information
I am interested in exhibiting at Intermodal EXPO. Who can I contact for more information?
Edgar Martinez can assist you with information regarding exhibiting at EXPO, including selection of booth space, selecting product categories, etc. 301-982-3400 x 312 or email@example.com.
I am already an exhibitor and have questions. Who should I contact?
Please contact Edgar Martinez at 301-982-3400 x 312 or firstname.lastname@example.org for the following:
- Changing booth size or location
- Booth compliance requirements
- Dialogue Box Presentations
- Freeman Exhibitor Services Ordering
Please contact Shanelle Casey at 301-982-3400 x 354 or email@example.com for the following
- VIP Customer Tradeshow Passes
- Booth payments
- Booth contact changes
2019 Exhibitor Prospectus
The 2019 exhibitor prospectus is now available!
2019 Space Application
Please read page 2 for Rules and Regulations before sending in your space app.
Many sponsorship and advertising opportunities exist at EXPO and year – round.