Exhibiting at Intermodal EXPO offers you the opportunity to:
- meet face-to-face with the highest caliber of qualified attendees with buying power/influence in the intermodal industry
- showcase your product or service at the event with the largest gathering of professionals in the intermodal industry
- connect with your current customers and meet potential new ones
- meet with members of the trade press
Not on our mailing list? Join now to receive EXPO exhibitor updates.
What does IANA provide to help exhibitors reach their audience?
- the opportunity to present how their product/service impacts the intermodal industry in our Dialogue Box
- activities/traffic drivers in the exhibit hall, such as a Headshot Café and the podcast Let’s Talk Supply Chain interviewing attendees and exhibitors in the hall
- complimentary customer passes for exhibitors to extend to their customers
- an attendee list prior to and after EXPO
- free access to the show floor on Tuesday
- attendees can make appointments with exhibitors via the mobile app
- food and beverage in the exhibit hall on both days
- incentives for attendees to visit all exhibitors and much more!
Contact us today at email@example.com to learn more about the opportunities above and what else IANA does to support exhibitors!
Hear what our exhibitors have to say about Intermodal EXPO
Additional Exhibit Information
I am interested in exhibiting at Intermodal EXPO. Who can I contact for more information?
David Petrillo can assist you with information regarding exhibiting at EXPO, including selection of booth space, selecting product categories, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who Exhibits at Intermodal EXPO?
Companies that exhibit at this event are companies who market to buyers of intermodal transportation products and services, and may include: rail, motor and ocean carriers; 3PLs and IMCs; equipment manufacturers and lessors; marine terminals and port authorities; manufacturers of equipment components; freight forwarders and customs brokers; information technology providers; maintenance and repair vendors; and many more! View the products and services that are showcased at EXPO!
I am already an exhibitor and have questions. Who should I contact?
Please contact David Petrillo at 703-259-6121. or email@example.com for the following:
- Changing booth size or location
- Booth compliance requirements
- Dialogue Box Presentations
- Freeman Exhibitor Services Ordering
Please contact Shanelle Casey at 301-982-3400, ext 354 or firstname.lastname@example.org for the following
- VIP Customer Tradeshow Passes
- Booth payments
- Booth contact changes