ATTENDEE LIST SCAMS
The events industry continues to experience issues with scammers claiming to have the attendee list. Please do not respond to them or buy any lists. IANA does not share the attendee list with any third-party solicitor.
Here are a few steps to take if you receive an attendee list solicitation:
- Do not respond to any emails as then they know it is a verified email account. That includes confirming read receipts.
- Block the sender and the sender’s address within your email system so you no longer receive emails from that particular company.
- Send the email to us and we will send a cease and desist email (will remove your contact information) and file a report with the FTC.
- If a phone call, do not call back or respond, but see if your phone service provider can block that phone number.
- Send us the information and we will call them directly to cease and desist.
GENERAL INQUIRIES AND ASSISTANCE
Your Show Management Team
Contact Naylor to change booth size or location
David Petrillo/Katie Prezzi
Contact IANA for the following:
- Exhibitor registrations
- Customer Exhibit Hall Passes
- Booth payments
- Booth contact changes
301-982-3400 ext 354
EXHIBITOR SERVICE KIT
If you have not received your Exhibitor Service Kit Link from Freeman, please check your spam email folder. If you have any questions about the link, please contact Lin Guba at firstname.lastname@example.org
CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE
Rainprotection Insurance Program
BOOTH FURNISHINGS, RENTALS, LABOR
GENERAL SERVICE CONTRACTOR
Online Ordering: www.elinkorder.com
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Contact information will be available in June 2021.